Sunday, October 27, 2013

recent Digital Project Life layouts

I haven't been sharing many of my layouts over here on the blog...I always seem to remember to post them on my facebook page, Sheri Mae Designs, but never get over here to post! Sorry about that!

Here's a few recent layouts I've done using new Project Life kits!


Back-to-school seems so long ago now!  I used the Maggie Holmes Flea Market kit. 

 

 The below photos are form October 2010. I love this new template from Becky Higgins. It's Template S. I also used the Seasons mini kit for this one.

 

The addition of the new Halloween Theme kit is wonderful! I do a photo shoot every year for my girls. These photos are from 2010. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...