Friday, January 31, 2014

digital project life | maggie holmes kit

I am super happy to be continuing on as a Creative Team Member for Digital Project Life!!

It was huge honour to be asked to join last year after being on Becky's Project Life Creative Team. So to be asked to stay on again for another year is truly a blessing! Check out my about me page.

So again this year I will be sharing with you the latest and greatest Digital Project Life products!!! Yay!!!

This week's new release is the Maggie Holmes Mini Kit. All new kits are 20% off the first week they are released, so pick this kit up now! :)

Loving the soft, muted colours! After seeing it, I knew exactly what photos I would use to showcase this cute kit! This is my youngest daughter and me back in 2010. In these photos she's just a year and a half old!! Oh how time flies!!



Thanks for looking!!!


photos: photos by holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...