Sunday, January 5, 2014

project life | 2013 title pages

I am finishing up my final weekly layouts for 2013 and with that comes putting my book together to print! I am SO excited to see it all come together!!! :) Last year I put together a blog post about how I design and put my book together for printing. You can check that post out here.

I do things a bit different than most, as I create my title page for my book at the end of the year and not the beginning. I do this so that I can include family photos of us that were taken in the fall of that year.

I am very happy with how my 2013 title page turned out! I used Template A and then two cards from the Just Add Color edition. The word art is from Ali Edwards. 

Besides a title page for my book, I also create monthly title pages. 

This is how they'll appear in my book. Images on the right and a blank page on the left. For these I am using Project Life Template U. I am including the month, along with what weeks are covered and then a calendar card in the top left. This particular calendar card is from Splendid Fiins.


Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...