Sunday, April 6, 2014

digital project life | growing up | strawberry edition

With two girls, I am always creating a new layout for one of their albums. My oldest daughter's albums are fairly up-to-date, but my youngest was years behind!

I am in the process of correcting that. That's where Digital Project Life comes in handy! I can quickly capture a moment in her life using a simple template and an amazing kit!

For these layouts I used the new Strawberry Edition. Love it!! It's perfect for girl and boy pages!

This first layout documents her at 16 months. I selected a bunch of photos that capture her at that age. I included some journaling on this page, but I actually had A LOT more that I wanted to include about her at that age, so I created two layouts for an insert, see below.


And there's the insert with all the journaling about her at sixteen months. This page is actually two 6x12 layouts on a 12x12 page. It's all ready for printing. What I intend to do is cut it in half and place inside a 6x12 page protector. I love doing this in their albums.

With the splash of colour in the Strawberry Edition, I felt like these photos popped more by being black and white. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...