Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Crystal Wilkerson's digital templates - a review + a coupon

I am so happy to be sharing these awesome 12×12 digital templates that my friend, Crystal Wilkerson has created.

In a lot of ways, Crystal is the reason that some of the amazing opportunities in the digital scrapbooking world have come my way. 

Crystal was the first designer to ask me to be on their creative team. I was happily doing my thing back in 2009 and posting my layouts at Two Peas when I got an email from Crystal. At the time, I had no idea what being on a creative team even meant! A few months later, I was asked to be a Garden Girl at Two Peas in a Bucket. Wow, what an honour. And if I am being honest, at the time, I really wasn't sure what a Garden Girl was! It didn't take me long to realize it was a big deal!! From there, things just took off.

So when Crystal asked me to review her latest templates, of course I said YES!!!! 

I love Crystal's designs and have missed her in the world of digital over the last little while. I was very happy to see her designing again!! And what better way for her to come back than with some amazing templates!!! I love templates. I don't think I ever create without one!! They make it so easy! And Crystal's templates are just that, simple, yet very versatile.

There are 8 separate template packs and they all come with 4 templates.  Each template comes with two options: 1) With preset layer styles (shadow/shading & stitching) that you can adjust to your liking,  and 2) With no layer styles.  Templates are in .PSD format. 

http://www.snapclicksupply.com/crystal-wilkerson-designs/?sort=newest

Here's just a few of my favourite things about these templates.
  • I LOVE the stitching element on each template, but if that's not for you, there is an option without! 
  • I also liked the shading. It gives my photos that extra contrast that I don't always think to add, but I love. 
  • And I loved how everything was sized down and I could add a background paper behind the white...this is probably one of the biggest time savers for me, as I really like this look on my layouts!!

Here are some of the layouts I created using Crystal's templates:

From Template Pack # 4:



From Template Pack #1:

From Template Pack #5


Here are some layouts that Crystal created with these same templates when she did a layout a day in May. You can see them up close on Crystal's blog.
http://www.crystalwilkerson.com/category/a-layout-a-day-in-may-2014
 

If you want to purchase these awesome templates, use coupon code: CWTEMP50 at her store HERE  and save 50% This coupon is only good until Sunday, June 22, 2014.

If you're doing Project Life, these would be a great addition to your album!! I know I'll be incorporating them into mine!! 

Thanks Crystal for letting me play with these amazing templates!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Just purchased all sets! :) Thanks for the coupon.
    And may i have a question Sheri? What set did you use for your first layout? Cause i LOVE the you make my heart sing card. :)
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...