Sunday, July 6, 2014

project life 2014 | weeks 16 - 19

I am so thankful for this project! I may not be as up-to-date with my girl's albums as I want to be and that's okay, because I have so many memories captured in my weekly layouts!

I find bits and pieces of time throughout the week and larger chunks of time on the weekends to put these layouts together. My saving grace is the draft email I have at work. I add to it each day and then the following Monday, I email it home. It then goes into a folder in my inbox to reference when I work on my layouts. For me, this is what works. I don't carry a notepad around, nor do I like typing notes on my iPhone (although, I did just get the Day One app for FREE, so that might change! lol). The best part for me is I can copy the text directly from that email into my layout and I am done! I sometimes add more context around the story, but for the most part whatever I wrote in the email becomes my journaling for that weekly layout.

week sixteen | strawberry edition


week seventeen | day dreamer and mayfield


week eighteen | girl theme pack


week nineteen | stampin' up! playground edition


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...