Saturday, November 22, 2014

project life 2014 | weeks 30 - 39

I have been a bad blogger! I love reading other people's blogs, but mine has suffered and will likely continue to suffer, as I don't find the time to update it. Or maybe it's more that I don't feel I have much to share!

I am still going strong with Project Life, that will never change! I have been posting my weekly layouts to my facebook page on a regular basis.That's where you'll find details on what Project Life kits I used.

Here's weeks 30-39, minus week 32, as it's the week we had vacation and I still haven't figured out how I am going to include all the photos! I'll be sure to figure it out before I print my book though! :)










1 comment:

  1. Your layouts and photos look awesome :) Great job keeping up with documenting!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...