Friday, January 2, 2015

good bye digital project life creative team

For the past three years I have been very fortunate to be part of the Project Life family in one way or another. It has been a dream come true. Thank you Becky, Laurie and Kari for believing in me! I have loved every minute of this journey. Thank you to all the other amazing digital scrapbook creative team members...I have truly enjoyed being on this journey with you! Thank you for all the memories!

Here are a few layouts I completed during the last month as a Digital Project Life Creative Team Member.

The Dazzle mini kit was perfect to document my youngest daughter's Frozen themed birthday party.
  And the Playful edition is so much fun!! Lots of cute designs and lots of colour!


It was always a great day when one of my layouts was selected to feature on the Digital Project Life page. This was the last one that was featured using the Aqua Edition kit, which just so happened to be designed by my friend, Crystal Wilkerson. Back in the day, it was Crystal who asked me to join her creative team when she was at Two Peas in a Bucket. It was my first creative team. Who knew it would be the start of something so amazing for me!

And for those who follow along here on the blog and my facebook page...thanks! It truly means a lot :)

Not sure what 2015 has in store for me. I do plan to continue doing Project Life. For now, I am focusing on finishing up 2014 in preparation for printing my book.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any more layouts for 2015? Did you do a book again? I love your books and the look of your pages. I was wondering what you use to get a white line around the outer edges of some of your photos (see Oct. 2013, Dec. 2014, etc.)? Sometimes it has a phrase or date with the line also. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out her Facebook page - she's been keeping this updated
      http://facebook.com/SheriMaeDesigns

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...